MCIA programs are designed to help clients maximize value in four main areas.
1900 Hendon Ave
Saint Paul MN 55108
Toll Free: 1-800-510-6242
Organic Toll Free: 1-855-213-4461
How to become an
Approved Mn/DOT Seed Vendor
The steps for achieving approval include:
- Submit an application for membership to MCIA (if not already a member).
- Complete a Seed Vendor Agreement, indicating the types of mixes you wish to be approved to make and/or sell and the personnel assigned to key tasks.
- Review the MCIA Approved Seed Conditioner Requirements. Discuss requirements with your field supervisor if you have any questions.
- Prepare for the inspection by making modifications as necessary to meet requirements.
- Submit the completed Seed Vendor Agreement to MCIA.
- MCIA shall inspect the facility to determine conformance to requirements.
- Facilities meeting requirements will receive a certificate from MCIA to display in the place of business.
- Approval is granted on an annual basis. An annual inspection is required.