MCIA programs are designed to help clients maximize value in four main areas.
1900 Hendon Ave
Saint Paul MN 55108
Toll Free: 1-800-510-6242
Organic Toll Free: 1-855-213-4461
Each year, MCIA, in cooperation with the University of Minnesota and other universities, makes newly released varieties available. Below is a summary of varieties released in recent years.
- 2015: Elgin-ND hard red spring wheat and MN0808CN soybean
- 2014: Linkert and Forefront hard red spring wheat, Deon oats and MN0083 soybean
- 2013: Norden hard red spring wheat and Horsepower oats
- 2012: Rollag and Prosper hard red spring wheat and MN0095 soybean
- 2011: Badger oats, Barlow hard red spring wheat, Quest barley and MN1701CN soybean
- 2010: Sabin and Brick hard red spring wheat, Colt and Streaker oats, and MN1701CN soybean
- 2009: Tom hard red spring wheat, Rasmusson barley and MN0105 soybean
For more information contact:
Roger Wippler, Manager
Foundation Seed Services